Are you interested to apply Tuscan kitchen design ideas? Although you have a small kitchen space, it isn’t a big problem. There are many small Tuscan kitchen designs you can try.
Here are some steps to carry out small Tuscan kitchen designs, namely:
1. Due to small kitchen space then you should choose a light color for the kitchen wall. Classic colors such as yellow or cream may be the perfect choice. Bright colors can give a different touch to make the room more spacious.
2. For the floor, you can use a wood or tile made of marble with different colors. This could be one of tricks so the room looks great and gives an illusion, try to give a minimalist color pattern.
3. Choose a cabinet made of wood and give a white or cream color, matching the room color scheme.
4. As kitchen equipment, you can give a touch of wrought-iron hardware. You can make adjustments according to taste but it is better done in a minimalist.
5. For storage, you can install hanging pot rack or hanging storage. Don’t install too much, remember to make adjustments. This is the most important things of small Tuscan kitchen designs.