Are you having trouble to find bedroom design ideas for married couples? There are two important factors shouldn’t be overlooked when decorating a bedroom for married couple, both of these factors such as romantic and practical. So, bedroom decor should be able provide comfort. This may be a little difficult if you don’t have the right idea, these following are a bedroom design ideas for married couples, such as:
Now, it’s time to apply bedroom design ideas for married couples:
1. First rules of bedroom design ideas for married couples, never put too many frills, such as candle or excessive curtains. This will make room atmosphere become heat and narrower.
2. Give bright and warm paint colors for bedroom. Couples can choose room color by themselves. There are several color options such as: cream, bright red or brown.
4. If the room isn’t too big and want to put a TV, you should choose which may be positioned on the wall, so it will give more space.
5. Create atmosphere with a quite unique decor touch. You can put some classic furnishings such as bedside lamps, a small drawer or hanging lamp.
6. Provide some pillows but not too many. 4 pillows are quite enough available above the bed.