Are you having trouble to find bedroom design ideas for married couples? There are two important factors shouldn’t be overlooked when decorating a bedroom for married couple, both of these factors such as romantic and practical. So, bedroom decor should be able provide comfort. This may be a little difficult if you don’t have the right idea, these following are a bedroom design ideas for married couples, such as:
1. First rules of bedroom design ideas for married couples, never put too many frills, such as candle or excessive curtains. This will make room atmosphere become heat and narrower.
2. Give bright and warm paint colors for bedroom. Couples can choose room color by themselves. There are several color options such as: cream, bright red or brown.
4. If the room isn’t too big and want to put a TV, you should choose which may be positioned on the wall, so it will give more space.
5. Create atmosphere with a quite unique decor touch. You can put some classic furnishings such as bedside lamps, a small drawer or hanging lamp.
6. Provide some pillows but not too many. 4 pillows are quite enough available above the bed.
Tags: bedroom design ideas —
Bathroom remodel for small space is useful overcome the limitation problems. Small bathrooms often become an obstacle, makes decorating or design couldn’t optimal. If you feel that way, this article has tips ready to change small bathroom look spacious and roomy. 1. Paint vertical stripes on the walls if your bathroom has a low ceiling, […]
Christmas tree toppers are another item that can regularly be found on a Christmas tree. While Christmas tree toppers, like all other Christmas decorations, come in a wide variety of different sizes, shapes, and styles. Despite the fact that most Christmas tree toppers are in the form on an angel, other popular toppers include stars, […]
Implementing Japanese interior design ideas aren’t hard to do as long as you know what to prepare for. Currently, Japanese interior design concept becomes popular option for some people. This design offers something different and simple, one best design for relaxing after a day of activities. Here are some Japanese interior design ideas you can […]
Creating a comfortable bedroom isn’t difficult, the easiest way you can do is giving a new touch of color. So what is the best color? Relaxing master bedroom colors can give comfort and peaceful impressions. If you apply it then can help you to get adequate rest and enjoy precious time in the bedroom. There […]
Although there are many flooring types able to apply as master bedroom interior, many people still feel comfortable and choosing wood flooring. It is also divided into several types and each has different qualities. To avoid damage, you should select master bedroom flooring made from high quality wood and durable as maple or Brazilian cherry […]